Monday, July 23, 2007

Harajuku Exhibition

Exhibition was held from 20th(fri) to 23nd(Mon).
I and another Hitomi( Nakamura) headed to the place friday afternoon. We got to Jingu-mae and passed Takeshita Street. It was so crowded with people (because it was Friday night and summer sale!) We dropped into the 100-yen store bought couple of cushions to sit on the floor, and headed to the aprtment. many other groups were also doing exhibition in next door. Right after we got there, Jon and many friend of his came to the apartment, so very crowded and loud. However, I'm afraid no other people (guest) came. It was very embrassing to see myself in big screen talking awkward. but it was good to put music on my project, because it would be very boring if there was no music. We did't have nothing to do, so we made a decoration for the screen with origami, which another Hitomi brought. This was the day I kind of felt like an artist.w

No comments: